300 NW 13th Avenue
Portland, OR 97209
Michael Endo Curator
Tuesday - Saturday, 10am-5pm
October 5, 2016 - December 23, 2016
Surface and Atmosphere
Group Show; Online Exhibition Only
"Surface and Atmosphere" features work by four Northwest artists who use glass as a means to explore color and texture. Susan Harlan, Kari Minnick, Catharine Newell, Ted Sawyer
October 29, 2016 - January 13, 2017
This exhibit showcases Award winning and honorable mention work by Emerge 2016 finalists plus evolving work from former Emerge award winners.
Artwork from this exhibition will be available online when the exhibition opens. If you would like to be notified when the work is made available, please subscribe to our mailing list.
November 2, 2016 - February 4, 2017
Silvia Levenson: Identidad Desaparecida
Silvia Levenson's work tells the story of hundreds of children who were kidnapped during Argentina's Dirty War.
Bullseye Projects explores contemporary glass with makers and viewers of all ages. We create meaningful experiences with Bullseye glass by offering:
- Exhibitions promoting exemplary art, design and architecture in glass
- Touring exhibitions and educational programming
- Hands-on making and learning experiences
- Arts events encouraging exploration and dialog
- Artist residencies in Bullseye's facilities across the United States
- Assistance to artists seeking public commissions
- Collaboration with museums, schools, and arts organizations around the world
Bullseye Projects is part of Bullseye Glass Company, supporting makers of all ages to expand their creativity through glass.
Chick (Charles) Butcher
Stacy Lynn Smith
Bullseye Gallery, Portland, Oregon
Review by Richard Speer
If you don't think that the medium of glass lends itself to the telling of stories, the four artists included
Cassandra Straubing and Babette
Galleries & Museums
Complete guide to fine art venues of the Western United States